新版的 BIOS 已修正了这个现象。请更新 BIOS 至版本 1204 或更新版本来解决这个现象。
Change Log –
- Removes full reset at POST (double post) on cold boot or auto overclocking routine.
- Improved OC performance using Multipliers or Auto Overclocking
- Improved BCLK and DRAM OC capabilities when enabling the “Internal PLL Overvoltage” option in BIOS.
- Minor Bug Fixes including Auto Rule for C1E, C3, C6 is returned to Enabled first (1253 disabled first) and improved USB patibility.
- Enabling Internal PLL Voltage will still cause resume/hibernate issues (Intel related) but we are working with Intel on any potential workarounds. For those users not needing a 47x or higher multi on the K series we remend leaving this option disabled.
- User reported Per Core setting not saving properly has been identified and will be fixed in BIOS 13xx shortly.